Amanda is a Trauma and Internal Family System Informed Wellbeing Coach, working with clients helping them along their Personal Recovery Journey from Chronic Pain, Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia and other persistent Psychophysiologic Disorders.
Amanda uses Energy Psychology techniques to work on a deeper level with her clients releasing past traumas and transform limiting beliefs that may be keeping them stuck.
Her aim is to empower her clients to understand their ‘Self’ on a deeper level and to help them bring joy back into their life.
Amanda treats her clients holistically, exploring every aspect of their life. She believes we are much more than just a physical body, saying, ‘We also have an energetic, mental, intuitive and spiritual element too. To fully allow healing to occur and to restore wellbeing each of these levels need to be addressed.’
Amanda was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia in 1999 and finding conventional treatment unhelpful, she explored a Mindbody approach to her recovery, which she now shares with her clients.
Amanda supports and manages her clients using an integrated approach, merging the exciting advancement of energy medicine with functional, researched-based therapies. Building a trusting relationship between client and practitioner is very important for recovery and Amanda does this with compassion and a gentle nudge in the right direction.
Using her previous experience as a Metropolitan Police Criminal Intelligence Analyst, Amanda uses her analytical skills to understand the individual needs of her clients, tailoring personalised recovery programmes.
Restoring Balance Wellness Clinic
Restoring Balance Wellness Clinic is an online based clinic and Amanda see her clients via Zoom.
Amanda is trained in the follow therapies:
- Pain & Fatigue Recovery Practitioner (FHT Accredited Advanced Level Chrysalis Effect Practitioner)
- Wellbeing Coach – ILM Accredited
- Stress Illness Recovery Practitioner SIRPA (Pain Recovery)
- Advanced Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT & Tapping) Practitioner
- Matrix Reimprinting Practitioner
- Mental Field Technique Practitioner (MFT Tap & Tone)
- Insomnia Practitioner
- The Balance Procedure Trainer
- Autonomic Response Testing (ART) Practitioner
- PhotonWave Light Practitioner
- EMF (Electromagnetic Fields) Practitioner
- Advance Nerve Reflexologist
- Reproductive and Maternity Reflexologist
- Reiki Master
Additional training in:
- Family Dynamics
- Adverse Childhood Experiences
- Trauma Inform Coach
- Internal Family Systems Informed Coach
- Family Constellations
- Ancestral Healing
- Therapy Skills for working with Eating Disorders
Amanda is a fully qualified and insured complementary practitioner and a member of the following professional associations of which she works within their strict code of ethics:
Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT)
Chrysalis Effect CIC
SIRPA (Stress Illness Recovery Practitioner Association)